OUTFITS

TUESDAY OUTFIT

Idag klär jag mig i olika nyanser av min favoritfärg – blått. Min garderob består nog till 80% av marinblå plagg. Resterande 20% fördelas på svart, vitt och grått, med vissa undantag såklart. Jag har ingen kapselgarderob (ännu), men att ha plagg som matchar varandra i både färg och utformning och kan bäras ihop är ett riktigt bra sätt för att se till att allt kommer till användning. Blått gör sig väldigt fint ihop med accessoarer i silver tycker jag. Idag har jag en klassisk herrklocka, ett halsband från Jane Koenig och en silverring.


// ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Today I’m wearing different shades of my favourite colour – blue. I would guess my closet is made up of 80% navy blue items. The remaining 20% is black, white, grey and the odd splash of colour. I don’t have a capsule wardrobe (yet), but having items that matches in both colour and design and can be worn together is a great way of making sure every item is coming to good use. I think blue looks very nice paired with silver accessories. Today I’ve gone for a classic watch, a necklace from Jane Koenig and a silver ring.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *